What could you do with $2,000 in grocery money?
You could make 22,953 brownies or pour 8,020 glasses of milk.
It's Bolton's $10,000 Grocery Giveaway!
For five weeks winners will be drawn to receive a $2,000 gift certificate to any Texas United Supermarket.
Week 1 - Maxine Putman
Week 2 - Kathy Lindsey
Week 3 - Jansco Crouch
Week 4 - Kay Landress
Week 5 - Carrie Hargis
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
KCBD-TV_Bolton's Oil Co.
Bolton's $10,000 Grocery Giveaway
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Raycom Media Inc., KCBD-TV, 5600 Ave A, Lubbock, TX 79404; Bolton's Oil Co., 1316 54th St. The promotion begins at 8:00am Friday, March 6th, 2009 and ends at 8:00am Friday, April 10th, 2009. Entries for week 1 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 13th. Entries for week 2 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 20th. Entries for week 3 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 27th. Entries for week 4 must be received by 8:00am Friday, April 3rd. Entries for week 5 must be received by 8:00am Friday, April 10th. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Texas, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., KCBD-TV, Bolton's, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are 3 ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 8:00 am on Friday, March 6th, 2009, individuals can log on to www.kcbd.com and complete the online entry form. Go by any Bolton's Oil Change or Bolton's Service Station. (Bolton Oil Changes: 2509 82nd St., 1150 Slide Rd., 3705 Ave. Q, 5219 82nd St., 3009 50th St. Bolton's Service Stations: 3709 Ave. Q, 1150 Slide Rd., 2513 82nd., 2116 50th St., 8002 Slide Rd.) Individuals can also enter by completing and mailing the entry form to Bolton's $10,000 Grocery Giveaway, KCBD-TV, 5600 Ave A, Lubbock, TX 79404. Each week after the winner is drawn, entries will be thrown out and contestants can reenter. Entries for week 1 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 13th. Entries for week 2 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 20th. Entries for week 3 must be received by 8:00am Friday, March 27th. Entries for week 4 must be received by 8:00am Friday, April 3rd. Entries for week 5 must be received by 8:00am Friday, April 10th in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). 5 winners will receive a $2,000 gift card to any United Supermarket in Texas. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. For 5 weeks entries will be taken. 1 winner each week will be randomly selected by Bolton Oil Company and KCBD-TV personnel at 8:00am every Friday. Winners will be notified by phone within that day and announced on air that night during weather, and on Sunday during the10pm news.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 15 business days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 5:00pm on Friday, May 1st, 2009 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KCBD-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KCBD-TV if KCBD-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KCBD-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KCBD-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KCBD-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to
5600 Ave A
Lubbock, TX 79404
or visit the website at www.kcbd.com between April 13th and April 24th, 2009.