LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Friday night, the local chapter of the American Red Cross is helping a north Lubbock family after their home was destroyed by fire.
Firefighters responded to their house in the 3700 block of 3rd Street, around 6 a.m. Friday morning. Sources at the scene tell NewsChannel 11 the fire was started by an electrical problem, possibly in the northwest bedroom.
The Lubbock Fire Department also took action to protect nearby property from also catching fire, but the home is a complete loss.
|KcbdToGo.com For Your Cell Phone|