Fire Destroys Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/31/02

Fire Destroys Lubbock Home

A mobile home fire Monday, provides a reminder to never leave appliances running when you leave the house. Assistant Fire Marshal Ed Henderson says this fire started from a dryer that overheated. It happened at the Westfork Mobile Home Park, on North Quaker, just after 5 p.m. No one was home at the time.

Henderson says the fire completely destroyed the home.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.