By James Clark | email
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Hazmat and fire crews were called to a Lubbock business Sunday afternoon because of an ammonia leak.
Police blocked of traffic for several block around the artic ice building in the 100 block of East 42nd Street. Malfunctioning equipment caused the leak just after noon.
It took about two hours for the fire department to clear the scene. There were no reports of injuries.
©2009 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|KcbdToGo.com For Your Cell Phone|