Family Escapes Early Morning House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/17/03

Family Escapes Early Morning House Fire

Lubbock firefighters put out a fire in the 3000 block of 56th St. around 3 a.m. on Friday. An electrical heater caught fire and ignited a work bench inside the garage. The fire caused $10,000 to $15,000 worth of damage in the garage and attic. Everyone inside the home was able to escape safely.

The Fire Marshal says the family did have smoke detectors but the batteries were dead. So, check those batteries to make sure your smoke detector is working properly.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.