Fire Rips Through a Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

2/8/03

Fire Rips Through a Lubbock Home

A Lubbock family is staying with relatives on Saturday night after a fire rips through their home. At 12:30, the Lubbock Fire Department was called out to 5020 61st Street.

According to District Chief Phil Hudgeons a log had fallen out of the fireplace earlier and caught the rug on fire. The family put the log back in the fireplace and washed out the rug. But once they left the house, the fire rekindled. The house had severe smoke damage.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.