Four injured in Snyder apartment fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

11/10/09

Four injured in Snyder apartment fire

Posted:

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - NewsChannel 11 has learned that four people were injured Tuesday afternoon in an apartment fire, according to the Snyder Fire Department.

It happened just before 1:00 p.m. The fire department says it took about an hour and 10 minutes to extinguish the blaze. Four units are considered a total loss.

Firefighters believe it was an accidental fire cause by workers putting in new flooring when vapors of some their materials reach a nearby water heater flame.

Names and conditions have not yet been released. The victims were taken to Cogdell Memorial Hospital.

©2009 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.