Residential fire Sunday south of Lubbock - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock


Residential fire Sunday south of Lubbock


LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) – A faulty water heater is to blame for a fire that destroyed a mobile home in South Lubbock County around 6:30 p.m. Sunday evening, near F.M. 1585 and Avenue P.

The renter of the house said he was trying to light the water heater when it caught fire.   It took Woodrow firefighters about 20 minutes to put out the flames.

©2009 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.