Two residences evacuated due to fire at Aspen Village Apartments - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

2/2/10

Two residences evacuated due to fire at Aspen Village Apartments

Posted: Updated:

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Residents of one southwest Lubbock apartment are displaced, after a kitchen fire Tuesday morning.

The Lubbock Fire Department was called to the Aspen Village Apartments shortly after 11 a.m. First responders reported heavy smoke and flames showing. Officials tell NewsChannel 11 that it appears this started as a grease fire in the kitchen.

Two residences were evacuated. However, the residents of the second apartment were allowed to return after the smoke cleared.

©2010 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.