Morning Apartment Fire Causes Thousands of Dollars In Damage - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

4/7/03

Morning Apartment Fire Causes Thousands of Dollars In Damage

The Lubbock Fire Marshall's Office says a morning fire at the Indiana Village Apartments caused about $20,000 in damage.

It happened around 6 a.m. in the 700 block of Indiana. Investigators say it started in the utility closet next to the water heater. The damage was extensive, but everyone got out safely.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.