LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Texas Department of Public Safety has issued an updated Texas Top 10 Most Wanted list.
At the top of the list is 48-year-old Jose H. Morales. He was last seen in the San Antonio area, where he has been wanted by the Bexar County Sheriff's Office for failure to register as a sex offender since June 25, 2003.
Morales has an extensive criminal conviction history that includes aggravated sexual assault, possession of marijuana, aggravated assault, larceny, burglary, unlawfully carrying a weapon and reckless conduct.
Here is a list of the remaining Top 10 Fugitives:
• Robert Barrera Jr., DOB 9-26-82, last known address: Austin. Wanted for obstructing police, escape and burglary of a habitation.
• George Felix Deleon, DOB 11-16-69, last known address: El Paso. Wanted for parole violation. Deleon's criminal history includes convictions for arson, aggravated assault and homicide.
• Binus Jackson IV, DOB 7-31-68, last known address: Waco. Wanted for two counts of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and robbery by threat.
• Gwen Komahcheet, DOB 9-17-50, last known address: Spring. Wanted for aggravated rape with a deadly weapon and failure to register as a sex offender.
• Gaspar E. Loya III, DOB 6-20-74, last known address: Weslaco. Wanted for indecency with a child, burglary, failure to register as a sex offender, escape and unlawful flight.
• Rene Morales Munoz, DOB 12-19-67, last known address: Laredo. Wanted for homicide, probation violations and possession of cocaine.
• Leeroy Suarez, DOB 6-2-83, last known address: New Braunfels. Wanted for homicide, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful flight.
• Ngoc Van Tran, DOB 6-8-70, last known address: Amarillo. Wanted for murder, delivery of a controlled substance and burglary of a habitation.
• Richard Zuniga, DOB 10-24-79, last known address: San Elizario-El Paso County. Wanted for capital murder in El Paso in 2009 and has been a fugitive since then. His criminal history includes aggravated assault with a gun and drug possession. He is a known gang affiliate.
For more information on specific fugitives or the crimes they are accused of, please contact the local police department in the area where the fugitive was last seen.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of any of these fugitives should call 1-800-252-TIPS (8477). The Crime Stoppers hotline is open 24 hours a day. You do not have to give your name when calling.
You can submit a tip by sending a text message from your cell phone: Text "DPS plus your tip" to 274637 (CRIMES) and submit your tip. We have no way of knowing your cell phone number by submitting a text tip. Or, you can submit a tip through the DPS website by clicking on the photo of a Texas Top 10 fugitives and below their photo you will be able to click on the link and submit a webtip. No email address needed.
DPS urges caution around these fugitives; any fugitive should be considered armed and dangerous.
DPS investigators work with local law enforcement agencies to select fugitives to be featured on the Texas Top 10 Most Wanted list.
You can always find the current list—with photos—on the DPS website at http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/wanted/. The list is updated as needed.
Copyright 2010 KCBD. All rights reserved.