LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Lubbock Fire Investigators say the blaze at an east Lubbock warehouse on Monday was accidental.
The fire started just after 5:30 p.m. at LCB Solution in the 700 block of East 46th Street. It gook 40 firefighters several hours to control the flames, which caused significant smoke and fire damage.
Investigators say fire sparked in the area of the building where employees had been welding earlier in the day.
The fire destroyed an office and caused significant damage to the 4400 square foot building, but it isn't in danger of collapsing. Fire officials are still working to determine a cost estimate for damages.
©2010 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved.