We have a half-dozen top performers to dish out this week. And whether it's popcorn or pizza - this list has plenty to tempt your taste buds. Our first stop hits a hole in one.
• The grill inside the Lubbock Country Club at 3400 Mesa sinks a perfect score. Tip a glass to this next top performer. McPherson Cellars at 1615 Texas once again barrels through their inspection.
• Here's an inspection any mother would be proud of: Mama Josie's Kitchen and Catering at 318 N. University delivers a flawless health report.
• This campus hot spot and Lubbock favorite tips the scales with serving sizes and perfection.
• One Guy from Italy at 1101 University
• They stake their name on freshness, and the Subway at 1129 SE Loop 289 shows us how it's done with zero critical violations.
• Our final stop is right on Target.
• The snack bar at Target at 7302 University serves up a perfect health report.
©2010 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved.
5/27/10Food for Thought 5.27
Here is a complete list of the restaurants and their violations for the week ending on 5/27/10.