PORK IN A PACKET:
4 Boneless Pork Chops
Salt & Pepper
4 Red Potatoes
20 Baby Carrots
1 Envelope of Onion Soup Mix
1. Preheat grill to medium heat or preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Season pork chops with salt & pepper. Place one pork chop on a sheet of tin foil (about 2 feet long) doubled over. Surround pork with potato quarters and 5 carrots. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of soup mix over pork. Repeat for each pork chop.
3. Seal tightly. Grill (covered) or bake for 30-35 minutes. Place a baking sheet on the rack below to catch any juice that might leak out.
4 Large Peaches
4 Teaspoons of Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees or grill to medium heat
2. Place 2 peach halves on a large piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the peaches. Close up the foil, sealing tightly.
3. Place the foil packet onto the preheated grill or in the preheat oven and cook for 10 minutes, turning once halfway through. Carefully open the packet, and serve over ice cream or short cake or by itself.