Dryer days in store by the end of the weekend - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/9/10

Dryer days in store by the end of the weekend

Posted: Updated:

LUBBOCK, TX(KCBD)- This morning there are chances for isolated showers in some areas, temperatures will be in the mid 60s along with mostly cloudy skies. This afternoon there is a 60 percent chance for measurable rain with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. High temperatures will be near 80 degrees with sunny skies. Tonight the chance for rain continues with a 40 percent chance for measurable precipitation. Low temperatures are expecting to be in the mid 60s. 

Flooding of low and poor drainage areas possible. Do not drive into water unless you know it is safe to do so.

Saturday there is a 35 percent chance for rain with mostly cloudy skies and a high in the low to mid 80s.

Sunday there is a slight chance for rain, otherwise skies will be partly sunny with warmer temperatures in the upper 80s.

Copyright 2010 KCBD. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.