Candle Left Unattended Blamed For House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

6/23/03

Candle Left Unattended Blamed For House Fire

Investigators say a candle left unattended is likely to blame for a house fire in South Lubbock late Monday afternoon.

Firefighters responded to 5421 79th St., about 4:30 p.m. They discovered a front bedroom in flames.

Family members were home when the fire broke out, but in another part of the house. Everyone managed to get out safely.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.