The Covenant Women's Hospital at the Lakeside Campus is home to the most advanced birthing center in the region. When you have your baby at Covenant Women's Hospital, you'll stay in the relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere of our mother-baby center through every phase of your childbirth experience, from labor and delivery to recovery.
- 13 labor and delivery suites
- 2 operating/ delivery rooms and a recovery room
- 40 mother-baby rooms in the women's center
- Newborn nursery
- Level IIIC Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Private waiting room
In addition, we offer private suites, room service, and a state-of-the-art mother and baby monitoring system. You'll also enjoy all the pampering of a fine hotel, including a gourmet meal for two, wireless Internet access, baby care gifts and more.
Other features include:
- Family-oriented environment —Fathers, siblings and other special people are encouraged to play active roles at this special time through flexible visiting hours.
- Rooming-in policy —This allows you to keep your baby with you as much as desired.
- Newborn education —Nurses and patient educators are available to assist with your baby's care so you feel confident in your infant care skills prior to going home.
- Lactation services- We offer a complete Breastfeeding Program including a Certified Lactation Consultant and Certified Breastfeeding Counselors. You will have personalized education and support, including one-on-one assistance if the need arises. We encourage all moms to take advantage of the prenatal Breastfeeding class prior to delivery. Outpatient services include the Infant Weight Check Clinic and Breastfeeding Support Group.
- Infant security —We place identification bands on infants and parents immediately at birth. This, along with a number of other security measures, ensures the safety of you and your newborn during your hospital stay.
- Baby's first photo —View your newborn's first photo in the baby photos section.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our facility, call 866-4-Covenant.