Fire at Lubbock Square Apartments - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

6/28/03

Fire at Lubbock Square Apartments

It took the Lubbock Fire Department only a matter of minutes to put out a fire at the Lubbock Square Apartments just after 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. Officials say the resident had something sitting on the stove when a burner was turned on unintentionally.

It sparked a blaze in the kitchen that sent smoke throughout the apartment. The apartment sustained $15,000 to $20,000 of smoke and water damage. No one was injured in the fire, but the resident said a couple of her cats were killed.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.