Fire at Lubbock residence Tuesday morning - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Fire at Lubbock residence Tuesday morning

Posted: Updated:

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) – There was a fire at a Lubbock residence Tuesday morning.

The house fire happened at 2610 42nd Street when a dryer caught fire. Firemen were able to put out the fire quickly. All the damage was contained to the laundry room at the back of the house, and a small amount of damage to the kitchen.

There were no reports of injuries.

Copyright 2011 KCBD NewsChannel 11. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.