Gas Leak to Blame for House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

8/12/03

Gas Leak to Blame for House Fire

Police say a gas leak triggered an explosion at a Lubbock house late Monday night. Lubbock fire and police departments were called to the house on the 2600 block of 37th St. around 11:45 p.m.

Apparently, the flame from the hot water tank ignited a gas leak, causing an explosion and fire. The couple who own the home and their daughter were able to escape safely.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.