We have a triple play at the top this week:
* Fuddruckers at 5501 Slide Road
* Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza (food service) at 3201 S. Loop 289
* Stella's Deli & Restaurant at 4646 50th
There is one low performer on the list this week.
Lucky Mart at 1550 34th was cited for 10 critical violations.
* A carton on eggs for sale were thrown out because they were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
* A cracked egg in a carton had not been cleaned up. A package of bacon for sale was expired.
* Employees handled trash and then put on gloves without washing their hands.
* Utensils and a cup were in a hand sink. Cigarettes were smoked in the rest room.
* There was no hot water at a hand sink or restroom.
* There were no paper towels in the restroom.
* A roll of paper towel at a hand sink was wet at the bottom. Algae from the ice machine was dripping on to the ice. Ice scoop was stored on a dirty surface.
* Bathroom cleaner was stored at the hand sink.
* The microwave was heavily soiled. A dirty knife was stored with clean utensils. The soda machine nozzles were heavily soiled, and debris flakes were inside the nozzle covers.
* And the report notes that the manager did not demonstrate food safety knowledge.
The manager was not available for comment when we contacted the facility.
The report shows they were given 24 hours to fix the violations.