Lubbock County Home Damaged By Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

10/10/03

Lubbock County Home Damaged By Fire

Woodrow firefighters responded to an alarm Friday afternoon and found a vacant house in flames.

Woodrow Fire Chief Jimmy Tyson says the home at 1106 132nd Street was for sale and owners will need to be contacted, but the circumstances do not appear to be suspicious.

Much of the damage was limited to the attic area and fire officials believe an electrical malfunction was the likely cause.

Powered by Frankly