Helical Piering systems save days and dollars compared to jack, pier, spread-footing or other pile methods.
1. Significantly lower cost when compared to other stabilizing methods.
2. Fast installation which means less inconvenience for the home or business owner.
3. No stress on structure during installation unlike other well-known "friction" piering methods which use the weight of the structure to drive and may cause additional damage.
4. No excavation or heavy equipment, most area is undisturbed.
5. Installs in limited areas which means no advanced preparation.
• Underpinning existing structures
• Raising existing structures
• Supporting new structures
• Retaining walls.