Here's a tasty way to cool off in these triples digit temps - these stops all serve up a delicious treat and a perfect score:
The next repeat top performer serves up authentic Mexican food. Polly's Place at 1924 Ave. A is perfect once again.
We head across town to find our next stop. Rain Café at 5407 4th debuts as a top performer.
And wrapping up the list is the restaurant inside United Market Street at 3405 50th.
Now to this week's only low performer.
Los Tacos at 3501 Ave. A had six critical violations.
* An employee did not change gloves in between tasks.
* Raw beef was stored over vegetables.
* Beans and menudo did not have an expiration date.
* The cold water had been turned off and the hand sink was leaking.
* There were flies in the kitchen.
* Unlabeled toxic items were near food.
Management was unavailable for comment.
The report shows all violations except one were corrected while the inspector was there.