Short Causes Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

10/23/03

Short Causes Fire

Electrical problems may to be blame for a late night fire. A warehouse at Shepler's Equipment went up in smoke shortly before 11 Wednesday night. That's located in the 500 block of 32nd Street.

Fire Lieutenant Mark Ethridge says the fire appears to have been sparked by an electrical short in the wall.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.