Early morning house fire sends one to the hospital - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Early morning house fire sends one to the hospital

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

An early morning house fire sends one person to the hospital with smoke inhalation. Fire crews were called out to 1925 E. Colgate around 7:15 Tuesday morning. The exact cause of the fire is uncertain, but it is believed that an unattended candle may be the cause.

KCBD NewsChannel 11 will keep you updated as more information is known about the fire.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.