In this week's Food for Thought, they've never dabbled in the restaurant business, but now three Lubbock sisters are enjoying the taste of perfection. (If you would like to see a complete list of all scores please clickhere.)
"It's important for us to be a top performer," Susan George said.
She and her two sisters, Lori Shavers and Becky Carson had an idea about two years ago, and it became the recipe for A Cup of Yo.
"We went on a shopping trip, and our niece took us to one of her favorite places and turns out to be a yogurt store. (We) thought that would be a neat concept for Lubbock; so we came back and did some research," Becky said.
"We talked under our breaths so our husbands didn't think we're crazy; sometimes we think we're crazy, but it turned out well," Lori added with laughter.
From full fat, low fat, no fat, sugar free and sorbet - the self-serve yogurt shop at 4505 98th serves up a variety of flavors and dozens of yummy toppings.
So what sets their swirls apart from the rest?
Lori says it's three things, "We do stress, cleanliness, friendliness and our product stands above the rest."
"We're local, we're not a chain, we're not a franchise - three sisters running two shops and trying to stay sane," Susan said.
And to top it off, "It's all about the Yo!... Come try us!"
Get ready for a ride on the road of perfection as we take a quick look at the other top performers:
* 82nd Street Café at 3416 82nd
* Burger King at 4202 82nd
* Chick-Fil-A at 6820 Slide Rd
* Giorgio's Pizza at 1018 Broadway
* Gordito's Mexican Restaurant 3410 98th
* Josie's at 6606 W. 19th
* Kentucky Fried Chicken at 2219 19th
* Papa John's 2420 9th
* Subway inside the Pilot Travel Center at 602 4th
* Sonic Drive-In at 5202 50th
Now to this week's only low performer.
Inspectors found five violations at Tachita's at 1601 50th.
* Hot foods were not being cooled properly.
* Several food items were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
* Uncovered drinks were in the food prep area.
* Expiration dates were not correct.
* A dirty knife was stored with clean utensils.
Management tells us everything has been corrected. The report shows everything was corrected during the inspection.