Heater Sparks Fire In South Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

11/13/03

Heater Sparks Fire In South Lubbock Home

Lubbock Fire officials say a heater inside a home in the 8600 block of Knoxville sparked a fire just after eight o'clock Thursday evening. There was only one person inside and he managed to get out safely.

The Lubbock Fire Marshall is at the scene of the fire which is still under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.