Topping the list this week is Abuelo's. The upscale Mexican food restaurant at 4401 82nd mixes up a perfect score.
Next we head to Mr. Gatti's at 5001 50th. They sliced through their inspection with ease.
It's a first time at the top for Manila Café. This Filipino restaurant at 4917 34th cooks up a flawless inspection.
And we wrap up this list of good news with a repeat top performer. Saigon Café Too at 4515 50th once again serves up zero critical violations.
Now to this week's list of low performers.
We begin at Hong Kong at 4845 50th. They were cited for seven critical violations.
* Raw eggs and imitation crab were thrown because they were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
* Rice was not at least 135 degrees.
* An uncovered drink was on a prep table.
* Raw beef was stored over veggies.
* There was no soap or paper towels at a hand sink.
* Fly tape was hanging over food.
* Utensils were dirty or broken.
Management tells us everything was corrected during the inspection.
The report shows that as well.
Next we head to Mama Josie's Kitchen 5719 66th. Health inspectors found nine critical violations.
* Several cold items were not 41 degrees or below.
* The thermometer in cooler was broken.
* Employees did not wash their hands before putting on new gloves.
* There was no soap at a hand sink.
* Raw meats were stored over cooked food in a cooler.
* A uncovered drink was on top of an ice machine.
* Toxic items were next to food.
* The dish washer was not sanitizing.
* And finally - the inspector notes that the manager did not demonstrate a knowledge of food safety.
The report shows most corrections were made while the inspector was there.