Health inspectors sited Lone Star Oyster Bar South at 10007 Slide with six critical violations. For a complete list of the scores, please click here.
* Cold foods were not 41 degrees or below.
* An employee did not wash their hands before putting on gloves.
* Buttermilk was expired.
* Raw shrimp was stored above potatoes in a cooler.
* The dish washer was not sanitizing properly.
* And finally, several dirty dishes and utensils were stored with clean ones.
Management was not available for comment, but according to the report most of the violations were corrected during the inspection.
Now we head to the top of the list. Let's take a look at the 10 stops that served up a perfect score:
Cast Iron Grill at 1711 Ave. K
India Palace at 3021 34th
Ronnie's at 5206 82nd
Rosa's Café & Tortilla at 5103 82nd
Mamarita's Border Cafe at 6602 Slide Rd.
Bonus Burger at 2312 50th
Cookies by Design at 3310 82nd
Taco Villa at 5402 4th
Kentucky Fried Chicken/LJS at 7601 82nd
Taco Bell/Pizza Hut at 5111 82nd