Wolfforth Barn Fire Destroys Local Business - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/10/03

Wolfforth Barn Fire Destroys Local Business

A Wolfforth barn caught fire Wednesday afternoon. Only a dog was inside, and managed to escape safely. The barn housed not only the dog, but also Jay Jones Smithworks.

The Wolforth Fire Department was dispatched to 13601 CR 1500 around Noon.

The owner believes a space heater might have fallen onto the dog house, sparking the blaze. The barn and the business were completely destroyed.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.