Faulty Lamp To Blame For Lubbock House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/23/03

Faulty Lamp To Blame For Lubbock House Fire

Lubbock fire officials have made progress in their investigation of a devastating house fire on Monday. They now say a corded lamp appears to have been the source of the blaze.

The fire destroyed the house in the 3600 block of East 4th St. The family was able to escape from the fire unharmed, but the home was a total loss.

If you would like to help the Seymour family get by this holiday... Simply contact the Lubbock branch of the American Red Cross at (806) 765-8534. They will see to it that your donations are received by the family.

Powered by Frankly