Candle To Blame For Fire In Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

2/23/04

Candle To Blame For Fire In Lubbock Home

A fire broke out inside a home in the 700 block of 31 St., around three o'clock Monday morning. The family was not home at the time, but when they returned, they found the house filled with smoke.

According to the Lubbock Fire Department a candle that was left burning in a bathroom started the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.