|Practicing orthodontics in a friendly family environment and working with my brother Ed, is something I am truly grateful for. Our desire as an orthodontic family is to provide quality orthodontic treatment in a setting that is fun and friendly for our patients and their families. Our staff is exceptional and is committed to providing outstanding service to our patients. We have certified orthodontic assistants that help us provide the most up to date clinical treatment possible as well as educate our patients throughout their treatment. We want to ensure that you do not leave our office without feeling informed and appreciated.
I enjoy the personal relationships that are established during treatment. Making a smile beautiful and enhancing the self esteem of our patients.
Lived in Lubbock since 1998
Family members: Husband Patrick, sons Clayton, Davis, and Eli.
Leisure activities: Spending time with family, running, swimming, gardening, golf, church activities.
Native of Alaska—father in military
In the Community
- First United Methodist Church
- Sunday School Teacher
- Teach swimming lessons at children's daycare center
- Friendship Youth Baseball sponsor
- Wesley Foundation Board Member
- DDS degree Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN
- MSD degree Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN
- Pediatric Dental Residency at Riley Children's Hospital Indianapolis, IN
- Orthodontic Residency Indiana University
- Full-time faculty Indiana University School of Dentistry 1997-1998 in the orthodontic and pediatric dentistry department
- Awarded Baker Fellowship Award for Chief Pediatric Dental Resident
- Awarded Farnsworth Award for dedication to patient care during her orthodontic residency program
- Voted Best of the West Lubbock, Texas
- Voted Best of Lubbock
Member of the following Orthodontic groups
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southwest Society of Orthodontics
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Indiana Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Plains District Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Served as President of South Plains District Dental Society
Are you an Invisalign Certified Provider? Yes
Practicing in Lubbock since 1998
Special interest in orthodontics for the growing patient.
AAPD-Bond strength of orthodontic brackets to microabraded teeth.
Return to Main Page ›
wentz orthodontics. Dr. Holly Reeves.
From http://wentzorthodontics.com/DrHollyReeves.aspx web.