I enjoy the personal relationships that are established during treatment. Making a smile beautiful and enhancing the self esteem of our patients.
- DDS degree Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN
- MSD degree Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN
- Pediatric Dental Residency at Riley Children's Hospital Indianapolis, IN
- Orthodontic Residency Indiana University
- Full-time faculty Indiana University School of Dentistry 1997-1998 in the orthodontic and pediatric dentistry department
- Awarded Baker Fellowship Award for Chief Pediatric Dental Resident
- Awarded Farnsworth Award for dedication to patient care during her orthodontic residency program
- Voted Best of the West Lubbock, Texas
- Voted Best of Lubbock
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southwest Society of Orthodontics
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Indiana Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Plains District Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Served as President of South Plains District Dental Society
Are you an Invisalign Certified Provider? Yes
Practicing in Lubbock since 1998
Special interest in orthodontics for the growing patient.
AAPD-Bond strength of orthodontic brackets to microabraded teeth.
Return to Main Page ›
wentz orthodontics. Dr. Holly Reeves.
From http://wentzorthodontics.com/DrHollyReeves.aspx web.