Extension Cord Blamed for Fire at Lubbock Subway - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3/2/04

Extension Cord Blamed for Fire at Lubbock Subway

A Lubbock restaurant sustained minor smoke damage after a fire overnight.

Fire fighters were called to the Subway near 82nd and University around 12:30 Tuesday morning. Crews were able to contain the fire, which officials say was caused by an extension cord in the kitchen.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.