Provided by Texas Tech University
The Texas Tech University's Knight Raiders clinched another first place chess victory Sunday at the 2012 Southwest Collegiate Championship in Fort Worth.
Team members include:
• Grandmaster Anatoly Bykhovsk of Israel
• Grandmaster Elshan Moradiabad of Iran
• Grandmaster Andre Diamant of Brazil
• Grandmaster Denes Boros of Hungary
• International Master-elect Faik Aleskerov of Azerbaijan
• International Master Vitaly Neimer of Israel
UT Dallas finished second, followed by UT Brownsville and Texas A&M, respectively.