Fire Leaves a Family Homeless - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3/15/04

Fire Leaves a Family Homeless

A family of nine remains homeless after a fire destroyed their house on Saturday night. The fire started in the 2800 block of Second place around 6 p.m. Saturday.

Fire investigators say electrical problems started the fire, causing $80,000 worth of damage. The house did not have smoke detectors but fortunately, everyone was able to escape safely.

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.