Cigarette Blamed in Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3/20/04

Cigarette Blamed in Fire

A cigarette is being blamed for sparking a fire in a large shed in the back yard at 1720 22nd Street just after 1 o'clock Saturday morning. The fire caused more than $11,000 worth of damage.

Fire officials say the fire most likely started when a cigarette was dropped, or fell, and was not intentionally set. No one was injured in the blaze

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.