Lubbock Home Damaged in Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3/24/04

Lubbock Home Damaged in Fire

The watchful eye of a neighbor saved a Lubbock home from being destroyed by fire Wednesday night.

Two doors down from a home in the 100 Block of Avenue P, a neighbor noticed flames coming through the roof. He called police, and the Lubbock Fire Department arrived at around 8pm. No one was home at the time.

Officials believe the fire was started by an electrical short in the back of the house, but the fire remains under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.