Filing for Tax Extension - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock


Filing for Tax Extension

A little more than two days remain before your taxes are due. If you're having trouble getting yours done, you can request a four-month extension to file. That means your tax return would be due August 15th.

2004 Tax Guide
Find tax help for new filers, tax law changes, a checklist of common errors, and information on electronic tax filing. You'll find it all here in our special Tax Help Section.

However if you owe money, the payment is still due April 15th. You can request the extension by calling 1-888-796-1074 or by sending form 4868 to the IRS.  But you need to hurry, tax returns are due this Thursday.

Powered by Frankly