Red Hana at 411 University had six critical violations.
* Eggs were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
* A can of water chestnuts was dented. This poses the risk of botulism.
* An employee did not wear gloves when handling food.
* A bowl was in a bin of rice.
* Glass cleaner was stored on top of the ice bin.
* The inside of the ice bin was dirty and can openers were soiled.
A manager was not available for comment.
The report shows all violations were corrected during the inspection.
Now to the good news...
Take a drive down 50th Street and you'll find a buffet of top performers.
We begin this trip at C.C.'s Bar and Grill at 1605 50th.
Next, we head to Dominos Pizza at 2113 50th St for another slice of perfection.
It's a staple at 50th and Slide; Jake's at 5025 50th grills up a flawless inspection.
We continue on 50th, but the flavors are from the other side of the world.
Manara Café at 3806 50th once again serves up a perfect plate of Mediterranean perfection.
And we wrap up our one-road trip like a burrito; Taco Villa at 1911 50th is another repeat top performer.
But the goodness isn't over just yet.
Three more fast stops in this week's edition.
Taco Bell at 2408 82nd, Sonic Drive-in at 1609 MLK and Whataburger at 8226 University are all repeat top performers.
For a complete list of this week's reports click here.
Copyright 2012 KCBD. All rights reserved.