Fire consumes Lynn County home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Fire consumes Lynn County home

Posted: Updated:
LYNN COUNTY, TX (KCBD) -

A Lynn County man left UMC Friday night after being burned in a house fire. 89-year-old Dick King suffered burns to his arm and face when he tried to light the pilot light on his heater Thursday afternoon. Firefighters say the home, at 2200 County Road E, is a total loss.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.