Toddler Nearly Drowns at Local Motel - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock


Toddler Nearly Drowns at Local Motel

A three year-old boy is at a Lubbock hospital after he nearly drowned at a local motel Saturday. Police say the boy quit breathing at the Ramada Inn hot tub around 5:30 p.m. after going underwater.

Jason Gwin was there when the boy was pulled from the water and administered CPR.

The boy was taken to University Medical Center. His condition has not yet been released.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.