Lubbock home destroyed by accidental fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Lubbock home destroyed by accidental fire

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

One Lubbock resident came home to a house full of flames Sunday morning. Just after 6 a.m. he opened the door to his home off 37th Street and was literally pushed back out the door by heat and smoke.

The fire marshal's office says the fire was accidental, caused by a candle that was left burning in the bedroom all night.

No one else was home when the fire started and no injuries were reported.

The home is considered a total loss.

Copyright 2012 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.