Spark ignites attic fire at Redeemer Church - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Spark ignites attic fire at Redeemer Church

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

A fire broke out Sunday afternoon at the Redeemer Church in north Lubbock.

It happened around 4:45 p.m. in the 3000 block of Dartmouth.

Crews were able to control the blaze within an hour.

Officials believe the fire started in the attic after the pastor turned on the air conditioning and caused an electrical spark.

The fire was contained to the attic and no one was injured.

Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.