Smoker accidentally catches carport on fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Smoker accidentally catches carport on fire

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Monday evening, a smoker accidentally caught a carport on fire.

Just after 6:00 p.m., a cigarette lit the carport and quickly turned into a blaze the size of the home on the corner of 68th St. and Ave. S.

Firefighters say the blaze caused extensive damage to a truck in the driveway, as well as the carport. The house was not burnt but had smoke damage.

Police have reported that no one was injured in the incident.

Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.