Early morning house fire sends two to the hospital - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Early morning house fire sends two to the hospital

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

An early morning house fire in Central Lubbock sent two people to the hospital Thursday morning.

The flames broke out just after 4 a.m.  inside of a duplex in the 4300 block of 52nd street, between Quaker and Memphis Avenue. It took fire crews almost an hour to get the flames out, which dispatchers say began in the attic.

The Lubbock Fire Marshal's office is investigating the fire. Two residents who live inside the duplex were transported to University Medical Center, showing symptoms of smoke inhalation.

Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.