It's a short order in this week's Food for Thought.
Rise and shine to meet this week's only top performer; Rise 'N' Shine Donuts at 5604 Slide cooks up a perfect score.
Now we head to the bottom of the list.
Ohana Japanese Steakhouse at 5217 82nd had six critical violations.
* Raw chicken, beef, scallops and eggs above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees were thrown out.
* Employees' drinks did not have lids.
* Several food items were missing labels.
* An employee was not wearing gloves when preparing a salad.
* Raw chicken was stored above read to eat food.
* Knives and the microwave were dirty.
Management tells us all violations have been corrected.
The report shows the violations were corrected at the time of the inspection.
Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved