Emergency crews responded to a trailer fire near I-27 and Regis Street on Tuesday.
The fire began around 8:30 a.m. at 914 E. Purdue St.
A male and female occupant were in the home at the time of the fire but have been safely evacuated.
Crews are reporting that the fire is under control at this time but the trailer appears to be a total loss.
Red Cross is assisting at the scene.
Robert Loveless with the Lubbock Fire Department says the fire was unintentional, caused by an unattended candle that was left burning.
Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.